Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

06/02/10 Let the renovations begin...


After 1 year, 1 month & 14 days, despite the fact that we said we were never going to renovate our newest home, we have officially decided that we were going to go ahead with the process! Yes, I have to admit that I am the one driving this decision & yes my hubby still loves me (kinda sorta) : )

First step... getting ready to renovate. Ordered our dumpster to get rid of the extra junk that we have collected that can't be recycled or donated. Oddly enough I breath a little easier when there is a dumpster in my front yard... not sure why. No comments needed for this one! ; )

Follow along in this blog to see the entire renovation process unfold...
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to following your journey! Bon chance mon ami!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete