Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/10 - There's a bay window in my dumpster!

Things are obviously progressing well this morning! As I drive up I see that my bay window has been removed in preparation got the new windows!






My bay window is being reframed in preparation of having the new windows installed. Did you hear about my new windows? Read back a day or so in my blog! A smoke'n deal!










A view from the inside...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know why, but I find the first picture funny. If it were me, I would have despaired at saying goodbye to my bay window, which has been with me for years. Haha! But since you’re doing renovations, I can see that you’re just being practical with your decision. May I see the finished look?

    Regards,
    Sandra Ludwig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but disagree with Sandra. Bay windows are cool! So, why should I bid goodbye to it? I think you haven't had a bay window before, am I right? Anyways, may I see the finished bay window? I'm curios on what it'll look after everything's done.

    Terry Arnold

    ReplyDelete