Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/27/10 - Skylights have arrived!



Just picked up my 6 Velux Skylights from Okotoks Home Hardware!




Thank you to Jim who made it all happen in record time! They arrived exactly as promised... on the exact day & in perfect condition. Jim also calculated exactly what I needed after talking to the manufacturer for me! It's not every day that you install skylights! ; )




Why buy from Okotoks instead of Calgary? I needed these unit asap & while researching I discovered that it was faster to get them through Okotoks Home Hardware than in the city of Calgary. Some places has a 5-6 week wait.

Now if we can only get these in before it snows!

Before I go... check out this lovely fence/gate display...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment