Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Friday, October 22, 2010

10/20/10 - Command Central


Being a 'bit' of a control freak... I posted up my framing plans for all to see. I'm excited to see Dustin & Kyle refer to them when needed!




Wonder if they appreciate my colour-coding?!? ;p


Check out some of my new rooms...


My new den/office! (Also could be bedroom #3 on main)
... part of the old master bedroom (MB)

This is where I will sit when I work on YOUR next renovation project... ; )




Mudroom

How a framer creates a wall...



Kevin builds the wall laying down & then lifts it up into place.



VoilĂ !

Main floor second bedroom


Because the space was tight-ish at the front door we notched out a space for the front door to swing open...












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment