Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/24/10 - Window order is in! Whew...

Just received confirmation of my window order! So happy to have that job done!
Total 'combined' discount 25%!  Not to mention travel points! ; )



Energy efficient & good looking! 
Did I tell you I visited the Jeld-wen manufacture's showroom... just to be sure...



Thank you so much Charles for all your help!


Charles @ our Calgary Chinook Home Depot has been invaluable in helping me order my windows for this renovation! Not only has he put up with my insufferable attention to detail...would be oh so very unhappy if the order wasn't perfect! (Would have no one else to blame!) Charles helped me get an amazing price for all my windows! Who knew that Jeld-wen gave an extra 10% off if you ordered 10 or more windows at the same time?!? In all, I was able to take advantage of a 15% store discount PLUS an added 10% manufacture's discount! Despite the fact that I received about 4 other quotes for similar quality windows, none could beat this value!

No comments:

Post a Comment