Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/01/10 - Skylight installation...

Watch as my new skylight get installed...

The cut out in the roof for the first set of 3 windows get framed as per the skylight manufacture's specifications...















Dana & Kevin cut open the second hole for the second set of 3 windows...











Ready to frame the second cut out...




Hey Kevin


New view from my main floor!








Later in the day...

Second set of windows are framed...








Look, the first set of 3 of the 6 windows are installed!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view! Seeing the sky like that is among the reasons why I installed a skylight in my home. Isn’t it nice to have a home that provides good views and an affordable electricity bill? Anyhow, I would love to see how your house looks like when it’s finished!

    Regards,
    Eugene Head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! You have a fantastic view up there. The skylight was really a wonderful addition to your house. I have my own in my bedroom and I really enjoy looking at the night sky before I go to sleep. ;) I love to gaze at the clouds and stars!

    Conner Spear

    ReplyDelete
  3. A skylight really has a lot of benefits. Others find it cool because it gives you an awesome view of the sky, but for me, I like how it provides natural sunlight. You don’t have to turn on the lights to illuminate a room, thus helping you to reduce energy costs.

    Tiffany Larsen

    ReplyDelete