Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Monday, December 6, 2010

12/06/10 - HVAC is ALL done...


Heating, venting & air conditioning (HVAC) rough-in is all done with the exception of the installation of the air conditioner. Basking in the minus 20 degrees temperatures these past few weeks has made it a little difficult to get excited about AC!  I'm sure it will be appreciated one day...about 6 months from now! ; )

Here's a quick look at the finished HVAC. I'm concerned about the finished product. I've issues with the joints, round pipes protruding out where my drywall needs to lay. Will need to follow up tomorrow.

Basement heat vents. 



Basement ceiling round-pipes & air returns



One of the heat runs supplying main floor




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment