Welcome... Follow along as we renovate our 9th home in 12 years

Thursday, January 13, 2011

12/13/10 - Beautiful day for an inspection




We've had our electrical inspection last week & Electrician Derek's great work has passed with flying colors!

Structural inspection will occur sometime today...


Added note:

A month has gone by so quickly! I'm sorry that I've been too busy to post my blogs!

In addition to enjoying a nice quiet Christmas, I was able to get a bit of much needed rest. I really enjoyed hanging out with the kids during their Christmas school break & was sad to have them go back.

Just before Christmas & for the few weeks after we have been busy preparing for & having all of our rough-in inspections. These included plumbing, electrical, framing & HVAC. Unfortunately we ran into a couple of unfortunate & unforseen snags which pushed our schedule back. I'll try to catch everyone up...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment